Tuesday, January 03, 2006

introductions

Greetings one and all.
I've thought long and hard about starting a blog, what with all the spying that's going on without our knowledge. What if i end up on some FBI/CIA black list? Well, a girl can aspire to greatness, can't she? Suffice to say, I had the usual reservations about privacy, what's the point, will anyone read it, etc, etc. I'll spare you the list, as I'm sure if you blog, you've had similar questions and must have made similar rationalizations. In the end, I decided that, at the very least, it's a way for me to keep track of my albeit boring life. Maybe boring is too strong a word, a bit harsh and overly judgemental. I guess I should say that I lead a small life, not known on the broader stage of tabloids or notorious criminals. However small, it's mine and, henceforth, the details (some, anyway) will reside herein.
Please feel free to comment, make requests, etc. I encourage conversation and debate.

No comments: